Domestic Shipping Policy
Our priority is to uphold the quality of the wine by selecting the most appropriate shipping and delivery service available and being environmentally conscientious.
For more information on Domestic policies please, carefully review the following. For International members, we request that you review International Shipping Policies to fully understand the process and fees associated with your orders.
Please contact us with additional questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-354-4459.
Domestic Shipping Overview
- Wine orders may be split into multiple shipments due to state laws regulating volume.
- Shipping fees are autogenerated by region and are unique to each carrier.
- Preferred ship date or carrier may be requested by members – enter in Comments to the Winery upon checkout.
- If there is no preference, regional carriers are auto-selected based on safeguarding the quality of the wine.
- The ship date may be delayed based on forecasted weather, during transit, or at the final delivery destination.
- All orders are shipped from temperature-controlled facilities in California.
- Deliveries are scheduled to arrive Tuesday through Friday.
- All wine deliveries require an adult signature, 21 years or older, upon delivery. Business addresses are preferred.
- The winery cannot be held accountable in the event of weather conditions that arise during transit or upon delivery.
- Please indicate in “Comments to the Winery” any dates when no one is available to accept and sign for the wine delivery.
- In limited areas of the following states our default shipper will be VineVault, a fine wine delivery company with refrigerated door-to-door service and “white glove” delivery: AL, AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, LA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA. Outside these areas and based on your address, our default shipper will be FedEx or UPS 2-Day. Shipments within CA are sent UPS Ground. Please contact the winery directly if you have questions regarding delivery to your address.
- Due to storage restrictions, pickup at the winery is not available. Should you wish to pick up your order at our fulfillment warehouse, please add a note indicating your intent in Comments to Winery on the shipping page. There is a $25 packing fee.